Open mesh belts are used in screen printing to transport imprinted materials through drying ovens and cooling chambers. These belts are long lasting and perform well over a wide range of operating temperatures.
We can supply a wide variety of splices and edge reinforcements in order to respond customer’s specific applications. Different constructions of open mesh fabrics are available with Kevlar , Nomex and Fiberglas.
– Outstanding temperature resistance (from -150ºC to +260ºC)
– Resistant to corrosive caustic cleaning agents
– Resistant to corrosive agents
– Low thermal mass
– Controlled porosity
– Superior non-stick surface, easy to clean
– High dielectric strength
– Dimensional stability
– Resistance to UV, IR and HF
– Superior tracking
Anti-Static PTFE fiberglass fabric
4 x 4 (mm)
-150 to 260 °C
Textiles, Screen Printing Ovens, Dryers, Cooling Chambers